Leagues At Mt. Airy Bowling Lanes
Click here to sign up for a League!
Click here for the Summer League Flyer and Sign-up Form
Summer Leagues (May through August)
Tuesday Night * ROCK AND BOWL * Four person mixed teams, 7:00 PM May 24 - August 9
4 Person team of men and women mixed. This leagues weekly prize money will be used for the end of season ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB FEAST $15/week
Wednesday Night Mixed, 7:00 PM May 25 - August 10
4 person team of men and women mixed. This leagues weekly prize money will be used for the end of season ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB FEAST. $15/week
Thursday Mixed Doubles, 6:30 PM June 16 - August 18
2 person team made up of adults and youth. A wonderful opportunity to share in a sport with the young ones closest to you! No prize money. $9/week
Thursday Night *SCOTCH* Doubles, 8:30 PM June 16 - August 18
2 person team competing alternating Bowler A and Bowler B every other ball. Each person will bowl 2 games per week. Team total 4 games a week. Prize used for end of season ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB FEAST. $10/week
Please call ASAP with any interest (1 person or whole team). You can also email email@example.com.
Fall / Winter Leagues
Mt. Airy Lanes has leagues every weekday!
Click here for the Fall League Flyer and Sign-up Form
- Sunday Women Bowling with Wine League - starts at 5 PM
The next session begins on March 13 and the sessions last 6 weeks.
Click on this link for more details: womenbowlingwithwine.com
- Monday Mixed League - starts at 6:30 PM - 4 person teams
- Tuesday Men's League - starts at 6:30 PM - 5 person teams
- Wednesday Mix/Match League - starts at 6:30 PM - 4 person teams
- Wednesday Triples League - starts at 9:00 PM - 3 person teams
- Thursday Mixed League - starts at 6:15 PM - 4 person teams
- Friday Mixed League - starts at 6:30 PM - 5 person teams
- Friday Mixed Late League - starts at 9:30 PM - 4 person teams
- Sunday Fun Day - starts at 5 PM
A relaxing, stress free sport the entire family can enjoy together!
- Sunday Strikers League - starts at 11:30 AM
Mt. Airy Strikers is a league for kids with special needs and their siblings.
- Monday Mixed League - starts at 10 AM - 4 person teams
- Tuesday Ladies League - starts at 10 AM - 4 person teams
- Friday Mixed Senior Citizens League - starts at 9 AM - 5 person teams
- Saturday Morning Youth League - 10 AM with 4 person teams
Information About Youth Leagues
Youths win prizes and trophies, and have parties, contests and fun competition all season long!
Coaches are available to help youth become better bowlers.
The Youth Duckpin League is sanctioned through the National Duckpin Youth Association (NDYA).
Youth bowlers win patches and pins from the sanctioning body.
We still have a few openings, join our youth league today!